T5013: Statement of partnership income

If you’re a member of a partnership, you’ll receive a T5013: Statement of partnership income slip from your partnership which reports your share of the partnership income or loss. Since a partnership doesn’t usually pay income tax on its income, each partner needs to report their share on their own income tax return, whether it was received in cash or as a credit to their capital account.

If you didn’t receive a T5013, you still need to report your partnership’s income, loss, and/or expenses. You can calculate this on one or more of the following forms, along with your partnership’s financial statements:

If you’re a resident of Québec, you also need to enter your Relevé 15: Amounts allocated to the members of a partnership (RL-15) slip in H&R Block’s tax software to report your share of the partnership's income or loss.