How do I clear my cache?
Clearing your internet browser’s cache and deleting cookies removes stored website settings and ensures the website you’re visiting is functioning efficiently.
WARNING: If you clear your cache, your entire browser history will be erased, including saved usernames and passwords. Before you proceed, make sure this is what you want to do.
Follow the instructions below specific to your internet browser.
- Click the Tools icon located in the top right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the internet options dialog box, under the General tab, click the Delete button in the Browsing History section.
- Ensure that the checkbox related to temporary internet files and website files is selected, then click Delete.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Click the icon in the top right-hand corner with the three horizontal lines.
- Click Options.
- On the left-hand navigation panel, click Privacy & Security.
- Under the History heading, click clear your recent history.
- Click the Details button. Select what you want to clear using the displayed checkboxes.
- Click Clear Now.
- In the upper right of the window, click the icon with the three vertical dots.
- Click Settings.
- In the upper left of the window, click the Settings icon.
- From the Advanced drop-down menu, select Privacy and security.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Select all of the items you wish to delete using the applicable checkboxes.
- Click CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
- Click History in the top browser bar.
- Select Clear History.
- You’ll see a dialog box asking you if you’re sure you want to clear your history. Click Clear.
- From the Tools menu, click Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear drop-down menu, select the desired range. To clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to Details to choose which elements to clear. Click Clear Now.
- From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap the buttons for Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
- To confirm, tap Clear Cookies or Clear Cache.