Income from self-employment, a business you own, or a profession and related expenses

You should select Self-employment income & expenses under Tax Topics of the Credits & deductions tab, if:

Note: If you received any of the following slips, be sure to enter these under Smart Search in the Government slips tab in H&R Block's tax software first:

The information found on these slips, along with the information you enter from your business financial statements and receipts is used to complete your tax return.